Come experience what Pope Saint John Paul II Meant when he said "Man is called to a fullness of life which far exceeds the dimensions of his earthly existence, because it consists in sharing the very life of God."
On this new mission trip to New York, you will serve the Culture of Life and learn what it means to be fully alive by working with the Sisters of Life. Sharing the Gospel of Life means sharing the joy of Christ with everyone you meet. You will be able to serve with many of their missions and encounter many broken and wounded souls in our very own country. You will give witness to the joy of life that we have through acts of service and the Sacraments all while growing in your personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
New York 2 (Sisters of Life) (Women Only) - Spring Break
- Dates: March 8 - 17, 2019
- Trip Director: Anna T
- Mission Co-Leaders: Kaitlin M, Faith A, Jocelyn P
- Amount to Fundraise: $800*
Price includes the following: travel insurance, pre-trip orientation retreat, post-trip debriefing retreat, all food, lodging, and on-mission transportation. Price does not include the following: your travel to/from mission location or other personal incidentals.
*Dates and price subject to change
- Each FOCUS Missions participant has the opportunity to fundraise the entire cost of their mission trip. Consider that fundraising allows people who may not have the opportunity to travel on a mission trip to participate in this essential work through you. In another sense, “some give by going, while others go by giving.” Allowing others to support us through their financial commitments and prayers is essential to the success of FOCUS Missions!
- After you have been accepted on a mission trip, you will be contacted by your personal fundraising coach who will train and mentor you along the way.
- Please feel free to contact us at any time by phone or email with your fundraising questions.
“There are different ways I can find satisfaction in life, but I believe spiritual satisfaction through service to the Lord and His people is the highest form of happiness man can attain. There is nothing more important and noble than investing in the Kingdom of Heaven, and this mission trip reiterated that to me. Everything about this trip continues to motivate me in my ongoing commitment to be a better person today than I was yesterday.”
– Chris Ela, United States Air Force Academy
“I finally realized what it was like to give my whole self, my whole heart, everything to Jesus. After spending so much time with the different religious orders, I wanted to start living my life as they did, so radically in love with the Lord and trusting Him in everything. I experienced a deep sense of peace leaving this trip, knowing that there was nothing to fear in this life if I am doing God's will.”
– Former New York City Mission Trip participant