Travel to the south of Uruguay, between hill ranges and the natural streams of Arroyo San Francisco and Arroyo Campanero. Here, you will have the incredible opportunity to serve the spiritual and physical needs of the people in Uruguay and surrounding towns. In FOCUS Missions' first trip to Uruguay, we will work with the Servants of the Pierced Hearts of Jesus and Mary as they care for the people in the area and the Shrine of Verdun. This shrine to Our Lady attracts thousands of pilgrims each year, culminating in a special celebration on April 19th. Come and experience this amazing trip!
Uruguay 2 - Spring Break
- Dates: March 8 - 17, 2019
- Mission Director: Ben K
- Mission Co-Leaders: Alejandra G, Benjamin H
- Amount to Fundraise: $2,100*
Price includes the following: Round-trip airfare to mission country, travel insurance, pre-trip orientation retreat, post-trip debriefing retreat, all food, lodging, materials, and in-country transportation. Price does not include: immunizations and travel medications, travel to/from US departure city (which will be determined by the Mission Director), passport/visa expenses, or other personal incidentals.
* Dates and price subject to change
- Each FOCUS Missions participant has the opportunity to fundraise the entire cost of their mission trip. Consider that fundraising allows people who may not have the opportunity to travel on a mission trip to participate in this essential work through you. In another sense, “some give by going, while others go by giving.” Allowing others to support us through their financial commitments and prayers is essential to the success of FOCUS Missions!
- After you have been accepted on a mission trip, you will be contacted by your personal fundraising coach who will train and mentor you along the way.
- Please feel free to contact us at any time by phone or email with your fundraising questions.