Travel to the Southern Hemisphere for an immersive mission into the life and culture of the people of Argentina! First, travel to Buenos Aires and experience the rich culture of the Argentinian people amidst the hustle of their largest city. Then take an overnight bus ride to the foothills of the Andes Mountains and work alongside the Servidoras. Experience the joy of their congregation and serve in their Houses of Mercy, bringing dignity and love to the most disabled members of the area. This trip will include manual labor, personal interaction with the people, and a taste of the best Argentina has to offer! Apply now and have a truly life-changing experience.
Argentina 4 (Miles Christi) - Spring Break
- Dates: March 22 - 31, 2019
- Mission Director: Seth M
- Mission Co-Leaders: Jeannine M, Marina M
- Amount to Fundraise: $2,100*
Argentina - Summer 2019
- Dates: July 10 - 24, 2019*
- Mission Director: Andrew D
- Mission Co-Leaders: Mary S, Andrew S
- Amount to Fundraise: $2,900*
Argentina (Women Only) - Summer 2019
- Dates: July 6 - 19, 2019*
- Mission Director: Maggie H
- Mission Co-Leaders: Cassandra P, Erica M
- Amount to Fundraise: $3,000*
Argentina (Medical) - Summer 2019
- Dates: July 8 - 26, 2019*
- Mission Director: Anjelo R
- Mission Co-Leaders: Margaret M, Christopher A
- Amount to Fundraise: $3,000*
Price includes the following: Round-trip airfare to mission country, travel insurance, pre-trip orientation retreat, post-trip debriefing retreat, all food, lodging, materials, and in-country transportation. Price does not include: immunizations and travel medications, travel to/from US departure city (which will be determined by the Mission Director), passport/visa expenses, or other personal incidentals.
* Dates and price subject to change
- Each FOCUS Missions participant has the opportunity to fundraise the entire cost of their mission trip. Consider that fundraising allows people who may not have the opportunity to travel on a mission trip to participate in this essential work through you. In another sense, “some give by going, while others go by giving.” Allowing others to support us through their financial commitments and prayers is essential to the success of FOCUS Missions!
- After you have been accepted on a mission trip, you will be
contacted by your personal fundraising coach who will train and mentor
you along the way.
- Please feel free to contact us at any time by phone or email with your fundraising questions.
“My FOCUS mission trip changed my life. The beauty of leaving behind everything familiar showed me what it means to rely solely on God, to make Him the center of my life, and to learn the satisfaction that comes from that reliance. Then as we prepared to leave Argentina and the beautiful people we encounter there God lite a fire under me and reminded me that my mission is never finished until I’m in Heaven with Him.”
– Mariah Hartin. Northern Arizona University
“I encountered Christ in a way I had never seen Him before. I went on a mission seeking to change lives and in turn my heart was transformed. Being surrounded by people with so little yet such genuine faith allowed me to submit myself more to God’s will. I learned so much more about the Catholic faith, the world, and myself.”
– Victoria Lussier, Montclair State University
“This trip was the most spiritually engaging experience of my life. My experiences will serve as catalysts for my discipleship to grow for the rest of my life. I truly believe that because of FOCUS, the young adult community is more engaged in our Catholic faiths than any other time in decades.”
– Former FOCUS Mission Trip participant