"I came that they might have life, and have it abundantly!" John 10:10
Join us as we partner with the Sisters of Life on pilgrimage to Poland where we will walk in the footsteps of St. John Paul II: the great architect of the Culture of Life. Immersing ourselves in the rich cultural and Catholic traditions that produced some of the greatest saint of the last century, we will experience the ancient and ever new beauty of the Church.
Poland 3 (Sisters of Life)(Women only) - Spring Break
- Dates: March 15-24, 2019*
- Trip Director: Hailey L
- Mission Co-Leaders: Amy Ascough, Leann R, Shannon Z
- Amount to Fundraise: $2,350*
Poland (Sisters of Life)(Women only) - Summer 2019
- Dates: July 2019*
- Trip Director: Erin S
- Mission Co-Leaders: Grace P, Kayla W, Fallon S, Samantha A
- Amount to Fundraise: $3,000*
Price includes the following: Round-trip airfare to mission country, travel insurance, pre-trip orientation retreat, post-trip debriefing retreat, all food, lodging, materials, and in-country transportation. Price does not include: immunizations and travel medications, travel to/from US departure city (which will be determined by the Mission Director), passport/visa expenses, or other personal incidentals.
* Dates and price subject to change
- Each FOCUS Missions participant has the opportunity to fundraise the entire cost of their mission trip. Consider that fundraising allows people who may not have the opportunity to travel on a mission trip to participate in this essential work through you. In another sense, “some give by going, while others go by giving.” Allowing others to support us through their financial commitments and prayers is essential to the success of FOCUS Missions!
- After you have been accepted on a mission trip, you will be
contacted by your personal fundraising coach who will train and mentor
you along the way.
- Please feel free to contact us at any time by phone or email with your fundraising questions.
“Christ Jesus is here on earth. It’s so hard to see and hear him in the noise we live in. It took prayer and quiet of a life of simplicity to hear him. And it took compassion and suffering with our brothers and sisters to see him.”
– Carissa Ramirez, Angelo State University
“My mission trip with FOCUS brought me way out of my comfort zone by bringing me together with a group of 13 strangers to spread the Gospel in a foreign land. By the end we were family and I was perfectly comfortable with all the discomforts. All the ways God worked in my heart are still fleshing out. The FOCUS missionaries go out of their way to love you not for what you do but because you are. I highly recommend FOCUS mission trips to anyone at any point in their faith journey!”
– Allison Harrison, Southeastern Louisiana University