Come serve with the Nashville Dominicans in the Netherlands in their mission! The Dominican Sisters were requested specifically for this mission by the clergy in the Netherlands, and they want to invite you into their mission! Join us as we serve in this incredible work and encounter the wonderful people of the Netherlands.
Netherlands 2 - Spring Break
- Dates: March 8 - 17, 2018
- Mission Director: Kelly G
- Mission Co-Leaders: Lyndsay H, Chad L
- Amount to Fundraise: $1,800*
Netherlands (Women Only) - Summer 2019
- Dates: July 2019*
- Mission Director: Megan F
- Mission Co-Leaders: TBD
- Amount to Fundraise: $3,000*
Price includes the following: Round-trip airfare to mission country, travel insurance, pre-trip orientation retreat, post-trip debriefing retreat, all food, lodging, materials, and in-country transportation. Price does not include: immunizations and travel medications, travel to/from US departure city (which will be determined by the Mission Director), passport/visa expenses, or other personal incidentals.
* Dates and price subject to change
- Each FOCUS Missions participant has the opportunity to fundraise the entire cost of their mission trip. Consider that fundraising allows people who may not have the opportunity to travel on a mission trip to participate in this essential work through you. In another sense, “some give by going, while others go by giving.” Allowing others to support us through their financial commitments and prayers is essential to the success of FOCUS Missions!
- After you have been accepted on a mission trip, you will be
contacted by your personal fundraising coach who will train and mentor
you along the way.
- Please feel free to contact us at any time by phone or email with your fundraising questions.
“I went on mission in order to share my faith, but I did not realize just how much I would be moved. The mission trip completely changed my outlook on life and how I am called to serve the Lord. I do not know where He is calling but I do know that because of this mission I will not be afraid to follow Him wherever I am called.”
– Thomas Bernhardt, University of Illinois