Come experience the wilderness like you’ve never seen
it before by coming with us on an adventure trip with COR Expeditions! You will be challenged and transformed as you backpack, camp
and climb in Utah’s Moab national forest! Hear what COR has to say about their trips:
"Our Young Adult courses are for college students and recent college graduates who are seeking adventure and a community that will challenge them to grow in faith and virtue. These week long adventures invite participants to encounter Christ in His creation - an environment that challenges those who enter it to become the best version of themselves.
Students are invited to venture into the wilderness with us to experience the glory of creation in different seasons. Spring offers unique opportunities at lower elevations, with warmer temperatures and snow melt. Our river, canyoneering, and desert climbing trips are ideally set during this time when rivers are flowing with spring snow melt, harsh desert climates can be enjoyed before it’s too hot, and insects have not yet taken over the mountains. Summer is the perfect time to travel in the Mountain West. The snow has finally melted to grant access to the more remote upper reaches of the mountains and yet water access is still plentiful. These high alpine areas are often only reachable for a few months out of the year and most of the plant life is just reaching full bloom at the height of summer. There are few things more magical than a mountain meadow full of wildflowers or a panoramic peak view in the height of summer!"
Adventure Trip 2 (COR) - Spring Break
- Dates: March 8 - 17, 2019
- Trip Director: Dan R
- Mission Co-Leaders: Andrew T
- Amount to Fundraise: TBD*
Adventure Trip 3 (COR) - Spring Break
- Dates: March 15 - 24, 2019
- Trip Director: Megan F
- Mission Co-Leaders: Denzel C
- Amount to Fundraise: $1,150*
Price includes the following: travel insurance, pre-trip orientation retreat, post-trip debriefing retreat, all food, lodging, and on-mission transportation. Price does not include the following: your travel to/from mission location or other personal incidentals.
*Dates and price subject to change
- Each FOCUS Missions participant has the opportunity to fundraise the entire cost of their mission trip. Consider that fundraising allows people who may not have the opportunity to travel on a mission trip to participate in this essential work through you. In another sense, “some give by going, while others go by giving.” Allowing others to support us through their financial commitments and prayers is essential to the success of FOCUS Missions!
- After you have been accepted on a mission trip, you will be contacted by your personal fundraising coach who will train and mentor you along the way.
- Please feel free to contact us at any time by phone or email with your fundraising questions.
“Going on a FOCUS Missions trip gave me the chance to step out of my comfort zone and directly into serving God and His people. In just one week, I went on an incredible faith journey that cemented my relationship with and faith in Jesus Christ. The most beautiful part was actively living out Christ’s love alongside wonderful people from all over the country and being able to grow with them. Back on campus, I now feel more confident than ever in my faith and I love sharing God with others!”
– Jenn Wivell, University of Maryland