Join us on our adventure to Taiwan as we serve the people of Taichung, the heart of Taiwan and historic capital of the island. As we engage with the Taiwanese culture, we will work alongside Family Missions to share the the good news of the Gospel through workshops, prayer and testimonies and later team them how to be disciples and lead Bible studies.
- Dates: July 2019*
- Trip Director: Natasha T
- Mission Co-Leaders: TBD
- Amount to Fundraise: $3,500*
Price includes the following: Round-trip airfare to mission country, travel insurance, pre-trip orientation retreat, post-trip debriefing retreat, all food, lodging, materials, and in-country transportation. Price does not include: immunizations and travel medications, travel to/from US departure city (which will be determined by the Mission Director), passport/visa expenses, or other personal incidentals.
* Dates and price subject to change
- Each FOCUS Missions participant has the opportunity to fundraise the entire cost of their mission trip. Consider that fundraising allows people who may not have the opportunity to travel on a mission trip to participate in this essential work through you. In another sense, “some give by going, while others go by giving.” Allowing others to support us through their financial commitments and prayers is essential to the success of FOCUS Missions!
- After you have been accepted on a mission trip, you will be
contacted by your personal fundraising coach who will train and mentor
you along the way.
- Please feel free to contact us at any time by phone or email with your fundraising questions.
“Christ Jesus is here on earth. It’s so hard to see and hear him in the noise we live in. It took prayer and quiet of a life of simplicity to hear him. And it took compassion and suffering with our brothers and sisters to see him.”
– Carissa Ramirez, Angelo State University
“When you watch a candle slowly burn out, you can’t help but get a feeling of sadness. Now imagine that representing someone’s love for Christ, slowly dimming to nothingness due to the feeling of abandonment. Now that you know where I was prior to the trip … you can tell where I am with my faith now. The mission trip was incredible and allowed for self-discovery, revival of trust in God and the Holy Spirit and the creations of life-long friendships. From learning to tolerate children and receive compliments for acts of chivalry, to learning a new culture and language, this mission trip wrecked me and built me back up to be a loving daughter and sister in Christ.”
– Cadet Julia Mundy, United States Coast Guard Academy